Big Energy Saving Week
Tips to help you use power to save ….
- You could save hundreds of pounds switching energy supplier or changing tariff. Visit energycompare.citizensadvice.org.uk to compare prices.You might be able to switch even if you owe your supplier money. Talk to you local Citizens Advice for more details.
- Read your meter regularly and check your bills to find out how much energy you’re using and that you are not paying too much.
- Talk to your supplier or local Citizens Advice if you think your bill is wrong or have problems paying. You could be entitled to benefits, grants or discounts to boost your income and lower costs.
- Make your home energy efficient – Insulate lofts and walls, and get your boiler serviced or replaced to make sure it’s energy efficient. There may be schemes that can help you pay for this.
- Save money and energy – Small changes can make a difference. Using low energy lightbulbs or turning down the thermostat by 1 degree can save you money.
For more information visit